* iPhone 4S, iPod Touch 5, iPad 2, iPad Mini or later recommended
A Good Snowman Is Hard To Build is an adorable puzzle game about being a monster and making snowmen.
* Adorable graphics by Benjamin Davis (Sushi Snake).
* Featuring a gorgeous original soundtrack by Ryan Roth (The Beginner's Guide, Starseed Pilgrim, The Yawhg).
* Lovingly-crafted puzzle design from Alan Hazelden (Sokobond, These Robotic Hearts of Mine, Traal).
* No in-app-purchases or ads.
Best Character Design - Intel Level Up 2014
Official Selection - Develop Indie Showcase 2014
Official Selection - Screenshake 2015
Official Selection - BAFTA Inside Games Arcade 2015
Official Selection - Different Games Arcade 2015
Official Selection - Fantastic Arcade 2015
Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
A Good Snowman Is Hard To Build is a free trial software application from the Action subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-12-09. The program can be installed on iOS.
A Good Snowman Is Hard To Build (version 1.0.7) has a file size of 99.61 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 14 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.